Having been in or around the sport of bodybuilding for over 35 years has taught me many valuable life lessons. Without bodybuilding, I don’t believe I would be the man I am today.
Though I have long ago put up my posing trunks as a competitive bodybuilder I still continue to learn from the sport. Try these 10-bodybuilding hack that can guarantee you affiliate marketing success.
The 10 Bodybuilding Hacks
1) No Pain No Gain – As a bodybuilding you understand early on that in order to build muscle you have to go through some pain. In life, it will be no different. Life will not be all sweet and rosy.
You will go through tough times. But when you are going through that tough time that is when you learn. You learn from the pain of it and it helps you too get further in life.
2) Just One More Rep – As a bodybuilder when training you try to get one more rep than in your last workout. It is in the trying of getting that one more rep where you improve in your endeavor of being a bodybuilder.
So, if you fail at something you don’t quit you give it another shot. Or you do one more thing. You try one more new technique. You keep trying one more thing and success will come. One idea can change your life.
I remember competing in a body contest where I got 2nd place. Anybody that is an athlete will tell you that 2nd place is a hard pill to sallow.
Because I knew in my heart of hearts, I could win this show. Winning that show was the only thing I could think about.
Thus, I trained like a mad man for the whole year. The following year I entered that show and won the whole thing. It pays to give things another shot.
3) Beat the Weight Don’t Let it Beat You – As a bodybuilder when you put weight on the bar you have a set amount of reps you desire to accomplish. When you get under the bar or pick up the weight it is to get it done failure is not what we’re looking for.
You have to approach your goal with a winner’s mind-set. And it will take work to become your best self. Believe that you can accomplish the goals you set your mind to.
4) When You Are Inside the Gym it is Time to Go to War – As a bodybuilder you view your workouts as war. The weights are your enemy and you’re there to win the war at all costs.
That is the way you must approach any endeavor with the mind-set no matter what setbacks may come in the end I will be victorious. You let no obstacle stand in your way because with determination it can be overcome.
5) Have a Game Plan for Your Workout – As a bodybuilder you go to the gym with a game plan. You know which body part or parts you are going to train down to the number of sets and reps.
In life, you also must have a game plan. You can’t walk through life haphazardly. You must have goals and do what it takes to accomplish those goals.
The thoughts and goals you have can change the flow of your life.
6) Gains Happen Outside the Gym – As a bodybuilder you know that the training inside the gym is just the catalyst for growth that happens outside the gym. The right diet and resting makes the gains possible.
It is the learning process outside of what you are trying to accomplish that will be the catalyst to propel you forward. Whether it’s reading books, seminars, or webinars, etc.
There must be consistent and a lifelong pursuit of learning. The more you learn the more you earn.
7) Stay Hungry – As a bodybuilder you are never satisfied with what you have accomplished. You want more size, shape, or better definition. You are always trying to improve.
That is how you should be in your life. You must never settle or become complacent always strive to be better ever improving and developing. Never stand still always be moving forward.
8) Get Better at Your Craft
– As a bodybuilder you are forever experimenting. Whether it is a new exercise technique or trying a new supplement or working on a new posing routine. You are always trying to improve to get to that top spot and stay there.
You should always be trying to improve at affiliate marketing. Whether it’s SEO, PPC, writing content, building a website, etc. Nobody is perfect there is always room for improvement. With continual improvement comes success and more success.
9) Forgo Pleasure for Success
– As a bodybuilder you know you can’t hang out at clubs drinking alcohol and staying up late every night if you want to be standing on the winner’s dais. You stay regimented it will be time for that when you hang up your trunks.
You have to sacrifice to get where you want to go. While others are hanging out partying or whatever distraction they have found for themselves you must be working on your craft. The person who cannot forgo pleasure now to have victory later will never win.
10) It’s a Lifestyle – As a bodybuilder you know that to be great it must become a lifestyle. It is not a hobby or some game you are playing. You eat, sleep, and drink bodybuilding.
Make affiliate marketing a lifestyle. Just about everything you do must be centered around it. It is only when you turn your affiliate marketing passion into a lifestyle will you be great at it.
In summing up there you have it. I truly believe that these 10 bodybuilding hacks if incorporated into your affiliate marketing will guarantee you affiliate marketing success.
But don’t expect it to be easy. When you knock on the door of opportunity it’s hard work that answers. But through hard work you can live a life that you never even imagined.
You can find many more awesome hacks inside of Wealthy Affiliate University Signup Here – It’s FREE.