Everywhere you turn today, someone is promoting a business. They make all kinds of promises and assertions that sound too good to be true; promising riches in just one week or less by way of their system which they assert has proven time-tested results found nowhere else but here!
The sad truth is most people never even get close to being millionaires from such programs because these systems are like the proverbial “chocolate teapot”–only theory without evidence.
Don’t let the hype fool you – there are ways to know if a business is real or not. Here’s how!
An Honest Look at the Twelve Best Practices for Determining Whether an Affiliate Marketing Opportunity is Legitimate.
1. They tell you the truth about what it takes to run a profitable business: A real business won’t just feed you hype. They will tell you what it really takes to run a business that is making money.
You will learn the kind of mindset you need to have. What kind of strategies you need to implement to be successful. What tools you need and how to scale your business to keep it growing.
2. They offer ongoing free training:
A real business will offer ongoing free training not just from the owner but from others you have become successful in their company.
A real business understands that they don’t have the monopoly on what it means to run a successful business so they allow others to train those coming in other methods they used to succeed.
3. They have coaches to help train you every step of the way: A real business will have coaches that will help you build your business every step of the way.
While your building your business if you get stuck in an area you have a coach who you can reach out to that will help you overcome the obstacle in your way.
4. They offer free training workshops all over the world: A real business will offer free workshops on how to run a legitimate business. The training will be real not just some teaser to get you in the door.
Whether you go with them or not what you learn will be invaluable to you if plan to start a business or are already in business.
5. They have real people in call centers that will call your customers and sell them high-end products so you make more money: A real company will continue to help you grow your income once you partner with them.
They will have people working around the clock to make sure that you understand that they are not your average business they want you to make money they are not there just to take your money.
6. They will teach you what it takes to drive traffic to your business: A real business will teach you how to get customers to your business and buy but also how to keep them buying.
Traffic is the life blood of any business and a real business will teach you proven methods not theory.
7. They will teach you how to market your business: A real business will teach you how and where to market your business. Pick the right niche. The world is not your oyster as others would have you believe.
They will teach you real world marketing methods that make money. They will teach you the same marketing methods they use to be successful.
8. They will have events in exotic resorts all over the world: A real business can afford to hold events in exotic places not just in some cheap hotel. They will have millionaire trainers at their events.
A real business will show you that the good life is real and can be had by you. You should be able to rub shoulders with people who are making real money.
9. They should offer prizes and rewards for your hard work: A real business will reward those who are building a successful business. The rewards will be things of value not cheap incentives.
A real business will offer rewards that will help you keep money in your pocket like cars and exotic vacations. They are never one sided there is always something for you as well a win/win.
10. They will help you sell your products and services: A real business will not just want you to sell their products and services but will encourage you to come up with your own.
They will help you not only bring your ideas to life but help you market and sell them as well.
11. They will prove to you that money is being made: A real business will be able to show you the people who are using their methods and making money. They should be able to show you people making real money not just a few people making a couple thousand dollars.
They should have people who are making millions yearly and those making hundreds of thousands. You should be able to contact them and talk to them personally.
12. They will put their reputation on the line: A real business will put their money where their mouth is. They are not about hype they’re about truth.
They know that what they’re doing is real and will put themselves out there. You won’t be able to disprove what their saying because what their saying is true.
It is a great time to be an entrepreneur with so many opportunities out there. The key thing you need to remember though, like anything else in life, not all businesses are created equal and some may have hidden agendas that could cost investors dearly without proper due diligence.
However, if your business meets at least 10 of these criteria then it’s probably worth going for it! A real company will never just take your money and run- they want their customers happy because this affects the reputation established by years of hard work as well as future investments from other people looking at their success story.
There are so many people out there who want to teach you how to succeed. The ones worth your time will give more than they take, and not the other way around. But beware of fake gurus!
We’ll help you build your business.
We know that building a successful company is hard, sometimes impossible without the right guidance and support. Let us be there for you so that together we can create something amazing!
May you be blessed with a long, happy successful journey through life.