Building an internet business can be a bit hectic at times. You might even find yourself a little overwhelmed every now and again. Success is in the grind.
Understand to build an awesome business that kicks butt is going to take hard work. I’m not going to try to sugar coat it and tell you it will be easy like some unscrupulous people.
But if your will is strong to succeed then you will succeed. You will not be denied in your quest for a better life.
Are You Ready To
Kick butt in 2020! This is a whole new year. Forget about last year you are starting fresh. Here’s is what you can do to start 2020 off right:
- Set Big Goals:
If your goal doesn’doesn’t get you excited and a little scared, they’re not big enough. Small goals won’doesn’t get you out of the bed in the morning to take action.
- Dream: You have to dream bigger dreams and have higher expectations for their fulfillment.
- Believe You Got What It Takes: Have the confidence and assurance that you can accomplish what you set out to do.
- Eat Healthier: Of course, eating better will improve your longevity. You should want to be around to enjoy the fruits of your labor with your family.
- Exercise: Physical activity on a regular basis will improve your energy which will improve your output of getting things done.
- Good Planner: Will help with your productivity & time management. All successful business owners have them.
- Good Journal: Helps you self reflect on the days activities and fosters new ideas.
- Wake Up Earlier: Helps mental focus, get more done and relieves stress.
- Be Creative: Think outside the box. Doing things, the same way you have always done them just gets the same results.
- Write Better Headlines: A good headline gets more audience engagement which could produce more click-throughs’s and conversions.
- Build Your Brand: Will give you a competitive edge and customer recognition in the market place.
Starting the year off right will give you a jump start on the ones who don’doesn’t.
Best Ways To Build Wealth
You started your online business first and foremost to build wealth. To be able to change the lifestyle of you and your family for the better.
Most will tell you to create a budget, don’t live beyond your means, invest, reduce expenses, etc. Which are all good points that you should definitely look into, but that’s not what I want to talk to you about.
What I want to talk about pertains to your business. These are wealth building strategies. But first let’s tackle a issue you might not even know you have.
- Do you have an issue with money: Unfortunately, you may have grown up with money issues perpetrated upon you by your parents and relatives.
Moreover, most parents never talk to their kids about money. And if they hear anything from them it’s usually, ”Money don’t grow on trees!”
Which will give you the impression that money is scarce and hard to get. Which neither is true. There are trillions of dollars out there and building a business is a good way to get yours.
I’m sure you’ve heard that rich people are stingy and they hoard their money. Again, neither is true. Most rich people are very giving and some have been known to give away their fortunes before they die.
You’re going to have to work through issues that you may have acquired about money growing up. Because when you start acquiring wealth and you start to feel bad that you have more money than the next guy you just may sabotage yourself.
Or you may think it’s hard to get so you keep sabotaging yourself into not having any.
You have to learn how to talk about money in a positive way and not in a negative.
- More Value Plus Scale Equals More Money: What are you doing online to grow your business? Have you created the structure and systems in place to serve more people?
Are you creating the most amount of value in the market place? If the answer to that question is no then you have room to grow.
The way to make more money is to get more clients (scale), you get clients to pay you more (value), you get clients to pay you on a regular basis (provide more value), everything you can think about will either lead into value or scale.
Make more money by getting promotional partners (scaling).
You may want to get a business coach or mentor and ask them how can you add more value and can you scale it up.
- Pay Is Based On Positioning and Performance: How credible are you in the marketplace? Whatever you put out must make sense and ring true.
How different are you from your competitors? You may see things that your competitor is doing and may want to emulate them, but don’t copy them to the letter.
Be different! People want to see difference and when you’re different people love you. If you’re different in how you add value that’s all that matters.
If nobody know that you exist in the marketplace then there is no positioning. You should be vying for the top spots in the marketplace.
And even if you don’t reach the #1 position it will make you better. You will be able to see farther closer to the top.
Are your competitors talking about you and trying to copy you? If not go back to the drawing board of innovation. You must play to win.
When you can position your business intelligently and authentically and people start to know how good you are and how different you will get paid more.
Likewise, your performance will dictate everything about the money you make. Sadly, a lot of people are just not productive.
Your ability to produce and get things done will be one of your greatest assets. Cultivate it and watch things change for you.
How much do you think you deserve to make? The fact of the matter is that if you want to make more money you are going to have to work more, deliver more, more late nights, innovate more and push yourself more than you ever have to breakthrough.
- The #1 Skill Is Selling: If you are a person who doesn’t like selling, you’re going to have problems. You must get comfortable with selling.
Notably if you’re having difficulty making money you might have an issue with money and selling. Selling is a skill you must learn and continue to learn.
Additionally, you have to learn how to persuade and influence. Selling comes down to being able to persuade someone of the benefits they will receive by taking an action will out weight the cost.
Needless to say, you have to be willing to put yourself out there to sell products or ideas or you will never have the wealth you want.
How To Increase Sales In A Business
Trying to increase revenue in any given business will always be an ongoing task. Let’s take a look at 7 areas where you could strategize to generate additional income.
1. More Leads: Focus on getting more people to come through your doors that creates more revenue.
You have to be catching names & emails to have a profitable and lasting business.
2. Higher Conversions: Pay attention an track your conversions. If you can’doesn’t manage the data you can’doesn’t mange the growth of the business.
To increase conversions tweak headlines, copy, button color, etc.
3. More Sales To Buyers: The buyers that you already have are your most valuable customers. Take care your buyers and sell them more stuff.
Make them feel special. Don’doesn’t be afraid to make offers because you think it may be too much. Let your customer tell you how much is too much let them shop.
4. Increase Frequency Of Payment (Monthly Billing): Great way to grow your business. Most business breakthroughs come when you step back and evaluate your business.
5. Higher Prices: Add greater value. The vast majority of entrepreneur’s have been rated at charging to low.
6. Offer Other Products: Affiliate marketing & joint ventures are two ways to offer other products to your clients.
7. Get Resellers: Get people to resell your stuff by offering licensing.
In summing up, are you ready to knock this next year 2020 out the park and build an awesome business that kicks butt?
Time to get pumped and give this year everything you’ve got. Go after the skills you need to make it happen.
Overcome any issues you have concerning money in order to be able to build and sustain wealth.
Create, innovate and get productive to build a business that will make a difference in your family’s life and the life of others.
The year 2020 is the year to cultivate the discipline to change lives.
If you don’t know where to start in building a profitable business this is my #1 recommendation on where to go to get the skills, knowledge and tools you need to build a successful business.
And the best part it’s free no credit card is required. Wealthy Affiliate is helping people build lasting money-making businesses.
This is Your Day. This is Your Time. This is Your Moment. Dream, Believe, Be Bold and Never Give Up.