In the pursuit of success, one must take advantage of all the tools available. Such as famous quotes for success. Success quotes have gotten many a people out of a rut.
The inspiration behind the right quote can keep you motivated and moving ahead. You need quotes because usually you can find a quote from someone who has been where you are and what they have to say will inspire you not to give up.
We are living in the time of the self-made man or woman. Your mindset to accomplish what you’ve set out to do is crucial in are willing to go the distance and not give up short of success.
Freedom starts in the mind. Can you see yourself free of the confines of a job? Or are you in bondage believing that a 9 to 5 is the only way to make a living.
The educational braining washing you have received going through regular school and college can be hard to remove. Incidentally that same brain washing could be holding you back from living out a life of passion.
School gets you ready for a job. General education indoctrinates you into the masses that follow the rat race. You can fall prey to the mundane drudgery of work & home for 40 years or more and then at retirement have nothing to show for it.
Despite what your mindset is right now a few mind challenging quotes can help you think differently. Most of us have heard the word double down when it comes to playing cards. But the word double down can also mean tenacious or zealous in an undertaking. It’s time to double down on yourself.
List Of Some Famous Quotes
- Charlie Munger:
“To get what you want deserve what you want.”
- Jim Rohn:
“Learn to work harder on yourself than you do on your job. If you work hard on your job you’ll make a living. If you work hard on yourself you can make a fortune. ”
- John Wooden:
“Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.”
- Earl Nightingale: “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.”
- Warren Buffet:
“It is not necessary to do extraordinary things to get extraordinary results.”
- Sam Walton:
“Take the best out of everything and adapt it to your needs.”
- Henry Ford:
“Most people think of it in terms of getting; success, however, begins in terms of giving.”
- Robert Kiyosaki: “Many times people do not make money simply because they fear losing money more.”
- Zig Ziglar:
“You don’t have to be great at something to start, but you have to start to be great at something.”
- Brian Tracy: “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.”
- Les Brown:
“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
- Tony Robbins:
“It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.”
- Ralph Waldo Emerson: “ What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”
Furthermore, I think quotes will make you wiser. And we should all go to bed each night a little wiser. But most won’t buy into that statement. Yet in the information age perpetual learning should drive us, because things are changing at such a rapid pace to stop learning would be the beginning of a slow death.
To stop growing is to start dying. The herd mentality is prevalent in society. Like, “nobody I know has an online business.” So because nobody you hang around with has one you come to the conclusion, they must not be worthwhile.
Then if you want results different from the masses you can’t think like the masses. Read the obvious signs in front of you and adapt. Nothing remains static. Not your business, friends, family not even your body.
You have to have the courage to go through a little uncertainty. There are seasons to everything. Life will always have its ups and downs. The perfect life doesn’t exist. Even after you’ve made all the money you want; you’ll still have problems.
Famous Quotes For Overcoming Adversity
- Robert Kennedy: “Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.”
- Martha Graham: “ “Fire is the test of gold; adversity, of strong men.”
- Lou Holtz: “Show me someone who has done something worthwhile, and I’ll show you someone who has overcome adversity.”
- C. S. Lewis: “Hardships often prepare ordinary people for an extraordinary destiny.”
- Anonymous: “Strength doesn’t come from what you can do. It comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn’t.”
- Malcom X: “There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance the next time.”
- Dieter F. Uchtdorf: “It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life’s story will develop.”
- Truman Capote: “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
- Helen Keller: “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of overcoming it.”
- Washington Irving: Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortune, but great minds rise above them.
- Moliere: “The greater the obstacle, the more glory in overcoming it.”
Most great friendships are forged through adversity. You should be so lucky as to forge a friendship that will last a lifetime.
You hear talk all the time of being physically fit. But rarely do you hear talk about being mentally fit. Does having a great body matter if your brain is mush?
Therefore, quotes are good for the brain, because good quotes we want to remember. Memorization trains and challenges your brain. It has also been known to ward off cognitive decline.
Also, the next time you don’t want to do something just do it to off set your brain. Be master of your brain not be mastered by it. Invest in your brain. Do things to improve your brain power. Like; games, puzzles, exercises, diet, learn to play an instrument, draw, learn a foreign language, etc.
In conclusion famous quotes for success can get us through tough times. It can offer a new perspective and spark a new idea to break free from a problem. It can help you keep your mindset on a more positive level.
The next time you’re feeling down or not sure of yourself find a success quote to give you that pick me up and get you going and moving again. A good quote is like a good cup of coffee. The jolt won’t last forever, but it will get you moving.