Have you always wanted to become an entrepreneur but weren’t sure how to go about it? There are many different options and routes for starting your own business, and this blog post will focus on two of the most popular ones: Wealthy Affiliate & Conversion.ai.
These programs have helped thousands of people launch their own online businesses successfully, so if you’re looking for a way to make money from home without having any previous experience with marketing or entrepreneurship, these might be good choices!
Create A Profitable Online Business From Scratch
The question you’re probably asking yourself is where do I start? Well, there are a lot of different ways to go about it. You could start your own blog and promote affiliate products through that channel; you could create an ecommerce store where you sell physical or digital goods like t-shirts, PDF guides, etc.; you could buy into one of the many network marketing companies around nowadays such as Herbalife or Arbonne (although those two would be more expensive upfront); or finally, if all else fails and you don’t have any money to invest whatsoever in this venture yet but still want something to do with what free time you may have on your hands from being unemployed/underpaid/self-employed – Wealthy Affiliate & Conversion.ai is for you!
The One Two Punch For Affiliate Marketers
What Is Wealthy Affiliate?
Wealthy Affiliate is a free website to start where you can learn the foundational skills of how to start your own online business and be successful from home.
What Does Wealthy Affiliate Offer?
There are many things that make this program unique, some of which include: unlimited hosting on their server (affordable monthly rates); over 250 training videos made by experts in all aspects imaginable; live chat support if anything goes wrong or you have any questions about what’s going on with your account; an expert support team that will answer questions in the chat box without delay; a forum where you can interact with other members and be able to see what they are teaching their own online business.
Wealthy Affiliate is where people go to learn how to make money from home with no knowledge of coding, design or any other skills required. This website teaches people what they need to know in order to make money online and succeed from home on their own terms.
What is Conversion.ai? Conversion.ai is a company that specializes in AI-powered conversion optimization software proven to increase conversions by an average of over 20%.
The Conversion team has been working with leading brands and agencies for years, helping them grow their businesses through improved customer experiences. Their flagship product – the Conversions Platform – includes 23 powerful modules to help you increase website conversions, including a CRO Checklist for you to optimize your site.
How does Conversion.ai write content? Conversion will create landing pages that customer can take quizzes on and leads them to what they’re looking for, as well as writing articles about products of interest related to what people search online (think keywords).
This way, a business has both paid ads and SEO ranking opportunities covered while also providing customers with more personalized options. It’s like having your cake and eating it too!
Learn How To Create Content That Converts
Writing content is the most important part of any successful blog. It’s what attracts readers and what keeps them coming back for more.
There are many aspects to good content, but one key factor is conversion optimization- making your post as easy and convenient as possible to read so that a reader will take action on it.
Content marketing has been proven by experts like Neil Patel to be an effective way of growing traffic without spending money on ads or SEO techniques such as link building. Let’s look at how you can make sure that your posts convert well with these 7 tips:
Keep Your Post Exciting & To The Point: People have limited attention spans online, which means they need quick snippets of information in order to decide whether to take action. Make your content short and to the point with a clear call-to-action at the end.
Give Them Some Value: This is what will make them want to take action, so give them an incentive for doing so! Offer advice on something they’ve been struggling with or maybe even offer some kind of reward if they do follow through.
Use Headlines That Command Attention: Your headline really needs to be attention grabbing in order for people to read it, which means using words that are more exciting than just “How To.” Words like this include: Free Tips For __________; The Ultimate Guide On How To _______ ; Secrets Revealed About ______. When you use headlines like these, readers are more likely to read every word, because they want to know what the secret might be.
Lead With The Benefits: If you can show a person how your offer will benefit them in some way, then it becomes a lot easier for them to take action and click on your link or sign up for your service.
There are two ways you can do this:
by showing an obvious transformation that was made from using your product/service (e.g., “This one change saved me $500”) or just explaining all the benefits without having any before-and-after pictures (e.g., “You’ll save money with my course”).
Write In A Conversational Tone: When people read something that is written in a conversational tone, they feel it is written just for them and it becomes much easier to relate to.
Tell Them What To Do: If you want someone to take action, then tell them what steps they need to do next and give a deadline. For example: “To get started as an entrepreneur, visit my website (link) by June 30th.”
If You Want Your Blog Content To Be More Effective On Google Analytics And Social Media Platforms Like Facebook & Twitter
- Include at least one keyword in the title of your blog post so that it can be found easily on search engines like Google or Bing. This will help people find your content more easily; which is important because this makes up a large portion of traffic visiting websites these days according-to research from Hubspot people visit websites for the purpose of looking for information and with that in mind, it’s important to include a keyword if you want your blog content to rank high on search engines.
- Include keywords when describing what the article is about – This will help people find your content more easily; which is important because this makes up a large portion of traffic visiting websites these days according-to research from Hubspot people visit websites for the purpose of looking for information and with that in mind, it’s important to include as many keywords related to what you’re writing about so that others can find your post or article easier.
- Use images when possible (images containing text) – When using an image try including some text also by using alt txt when posting the image. You can also include your keywords in the alt text to make it more keyword rich and improve search rankings for those specific words you’re targeting
- Include your website URL at the end of every article – This will increase traffic that comes from clicking on links contained within or at the bottom of articles, which is important because this increases exposure to other people who might be interested in what you have written about
- Include a call to action (CTA) – Use CTAs anytime possible by asking readers/users to interact with your blog post. For example put “What do you think? Leave me a comment below” as well as questions like “Do any of these tips help?” By including CTA’s, they’ll encourage the reader to interact with your content.
- Use the power of storytelling – People love to connect and be able to relate in some way when reading what you have written about, so try using personal experiences or examples that will help them see how they can benefit from what you are writing
- Include as many visuals as possible – From videos, images hosted on your site or others’ sites (with permission), graphs/charts, infographics etc., anything that you think would make a good visual representation for people who want quick information but don’t want to read all the text
- Keep it relevant – Make sure there is a correlation between what’s being discussed and why people should care. For example if someone has just started their own online business make sure the post is relevant to getting more traffic, more followers and generating revenue.
In conclusion, online marketing is best for small businesses that want to grow into something bigger. With the help of Wealthy Affiliates and Conversion.ai you can take your business from being a hobby to an actual living wage with more time freedom than what’s offered in many other jobs.
Successful entrepreneurs are not born overnight but it does take some planning and learning how to start out on a good foot and I hope this blog post has helped you reach new heights!
You can share what you learned here in this blog post so others know where to go when they are looking for guidance and understanding from an entrepreneur’s perspective!